Friday, 11 January 2013

First Post Of The Year!

Hi everyone! It really has been some time now hasn't it :'(  I am terribly sorry for my absence and I promise that from now on I am going to be more consistent with my blog posts! As this is my first post of the year, I thought a great way to start the year would be to look back on one of my favourite fashionista's of 2012 - Kourtney Kardashian. To be honest I have always admired her style and to me she is the most stylish Kardashian (afterall it is a bonus that she doesn't need the help of Scott haha no offence Kimmy I do still have some love for you!) I really do love Kourtney's style despite the fact that she is a mum, she still has a youthful and fun sense of style and when she is all glammed up she looks absolutely gorgeous! What I love about fashionista Kourt (she's my friend in my head lol) is that when she does casual she just does it so effortlessly - oversized boyfriend shirt, jeans, knee high boots, celine tote; DONE! Like literally that's what she wears and yet she looks so good! Although her style is very safe and consists of very basic and simple silhouettes, I think it really works well for her and I cannot wait to see how her style evolves this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment