Tuesday, 29 January 2013

How I style: ASOS Hong Kong Heeled Sandals

As my birthday is coming up in just af few days, I thought I could use the occasion for some outfit inspiration. Of lately I have a massive obsession with ankle strap heels, so I thought to myself what item would I love to own that I don't have and obviously as you already guessed it was a pair of strappy heels. After looking around for some I came across this beauty hence why this post has been dedicated to the lovely heel. I must say I absolutely LOVE these outfits omg!! I honestly can't decide which one I prefer. With outfit 1, it is definitely something I would wear to celebrate my birthday, if I was to go out for drinks with the girls or do something rather casual. I think the stunning strappy heels add an element of formality and glam to the outfit. Don't you think these heels are to die for?!?! They are soooooo gorgeous and I love how you can play around with them, by wearing them casually or dressed up. The second outfit OMGGG I'm in loveeee lol. I would definitely wear this outfit for a birthday dinner (that's if I was to have one) the combination of the paisley skirt and bustier is still sexy without revealing too much.



4 comments:

  1. YES to the whole outfit especially those heeled sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt, leather bralet, checked pants....cha I love the whole thing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol so do I!! I need to own both of them ASAP!

      Delete