Thursday, 24 January 2013

Snowy Days

I recently noticed I haven't taken any OOTD posts with my fur coat - which I wear on a regular basis, so I thought today would be a perfect day to take some shots. Yes, despite the freezing cold weather I took some shots just for y'all. That's just how much I love you guys :D I think my fur coat is my most treasured item of clothing in my wardrobe, and that is because it is essential item for winter! Especially since it's been snowing pretty heavy and raining around here. Isit just me or do I look rather sad in the last photographs?! I honestly think I do. LOL let's just ignore those facial expressions, it was probably the cold getting to me.





















Fur Coat - eBay, Shirt - Forever21, Disco Pants - eBay, Chain - eBay, Bag - Primark, Boots - New Look





4 comments:

  1. I love the shirt and how much was that coat! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, it was about £40 if I can remember correctly!

      Delete
  2. Love your look! That shirt is super cute:)
    Do pass by my blog and maybe follow if you like it:) would love to know what you think x


    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Yes sure, I will definitely have a look x

      Delete