Tuesday, 26 February 2013

I Love Me Some ZARA!

During my usual browsing session over the internet, I've seen quite a few things from not only ZARA but Topshop, Forever21 and ASOS that had me drooling. However majority of the things I'm feeling are actually from ZARA and I'd love to share them with you guys :)


























1. Tartan Blazer - I honestly love anything tartan and the fact that this comes with a pair of matching trousers just makes me love it even more! I've always wanted to wear a print head-to-toe and tartan would be the perfect print
2. Combined Faux Leather Coat - Isn't this coat gorgeous?! Whenever I look at it all I see is C H I C. It just oozes sophistication and simplicity!
3. Tartan Cropped Trousers - I love these trousers, just not the fact that they're cropped abit too high
4. Mini Bowling Bag With Zips - This bag is just so cute! Instantly add a pop of colour with this to any outfit.
5. Tiger Pattern Jacquard Sweater - This jumper reminds me of the KENZO one, but for a fraction of the price! I would definitely love to own this. I'd pair it with an oxblood or emerald green pencil skirt and a gold link chain or maybe a gold Celine ID necklace
6. Shopper With Braided Handles - I love the simplicity of this bag, definitely an everyday/go to bag!
7. Wedge Ankle Strap - I love these wedges they're are just lovely!
8. Jacquard Pattern Top - This top is absolutely PERFECT! I honestly don't think the image of it does it enough justice! It is so beautiful up close. I just love it! This is definitely a statement top I would love it own it just to see how I could dress it up as well as down.

4 comments:

  1. Yellow bag- can I have it!!! Such a color statement and black and white coat. Love, love and once again I love it!!!
    Ewelina
    xxx
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I want it too :(
      Thanks for checking out my blog x

      Delete
  2. Thank you girl for checking our blog xxxx
    do you fancy following each other via GFC, bloglovin, facebook or google + Let me know

    Thx again
    Ewelina
    Xxx
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Now following on google plus! x

      Delete