Monday, 11 February 2013

Just A Little Update...

First of all let me start of by saying just how much I have missed blogging :( With my laptop having gone bust and the hectic demands of university, I haven't been able to blog for the past like two weeks! And it feels like a lot has happened since then. At the beginning of the month it was my birthday woop woop and to celebrate I went out with my friends to a club. I didn't even get to take a proper photograph of my outfit (as in one that was not taken with my phone lol) however if you go on my instagram you can find a few pictures from the night. Also this month I've had to prepare my portfolio for university interviews and let's just say that has taken up all of my time!! Like literally. All I do is stress, work and then stress some more lol. I can't wait it to all be over! And that's about it really, since I don't want to bore you with my life lol I will leave it as that. But as I said in the blog post, this is just a little update for you guys to know that I am still here - alive and well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment