Thursday, 4 July 2013

It's Always Better Bold

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing alright. This is just a quick OOTN post from the other night when I went out into town with a few of my girls. We all decided that we would dress up heels and all so I opted for this oversized shirt (well it's only oversized because its a size too big for me lol) and my disco pants. I really love this outfit, from the moment I bought this shirt I had just been waiting to wear it somewhere! Do you guys ever get that? Like you've just purchased something that I absolutely cannot wait to wear and every time you open your wardrobe you can't help but look at that item and think of how you would style it *embarrassed face* Enough of me going on, hopefully I'll have alot more outfits to take pics of and I'll be able to bring you guys some more posts this summer.























Shirt - ASOS, Disco Pants - eBay, Ankle Boots - New Look, Bag - Primark

10 comments:

  1. I have that shirt too. I got it a while ago for the period of my pregnancy. Love the colours and the print.
    Looking hot girl

    Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt hunnay
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Loveee the Primarni bag :)

    Tolu from FashinateMe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  4. I'm not a big fan of green, but i must say that you wore this shirt soo well, it looks amazing, and classy too, especially with the bun
    Thanks for commenting and cool style btw x

    www.shade1mangos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank youu! Same for you I love your blog x

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, lady! Amazing blouse! ^_^

    ReplyDelete