Friday, 25 October 2013

Feeling Divaish

Last weekend I had the time of my life lol, as it was my friend's birthday I went to visit her and also help her celebrate the big 2-0! I wore this outfit to dinner at Wagamama's, and I am absolutely in love with it if I must say so myself *embarrassed face* The minute I bought this floppy hat I just couldn't wait to wear it - whether that meant I had to wear it even if the sun was shining I couldn't give a damn, I just had to wear it and ASAP. So for the lovely dinner I decided to perhaps go a bit hollywood chic with my oversized hat! I really am in love with this hat guys I just can't stop going on about it haha. Ok let me shut my mouth now and just show you all my outfit.























Cardigan - Primark, Floppy Hat - Peacocks, Dress - ASOS, Necklace - Primark, Boots - New Look




9 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, the hat is everything and the fur cardi is just perfection. Love your hair too, ok I love everything and Im glad to have found your blog haha.
    And I just skimmed through your previous post, it's good to know that I'm not the only one who is actually loving Miley Cyrus right now, check out my blog for an outfit that I wore inspired by her :)

    http://style-krush.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Haha I honestly thought I was the only one and sure thing I will x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit hun; that floppy hat is so cute; I need!!!
    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog lovie; following you now,
    I hope you can follow me back!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/skater-skirt-and-oxblood.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank youuu for checking out mine! Sure definitelyy! xx

      Delete
  3. This is truly divaish! You look hot! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete