Friday, 11 October 2013

Style Crush

Ever since Miley Cyrus chopped her hair off boy have we seen a different side to her. A side that not all may like or enjoy seeing however one thing I do like about Miley's drastic change is her style. Although I do think Miley is probably going through some sort of crazy phase where she 'twerks' at every given opportunity lol I can sort of understand why her style has evolved to what it is at the moment - she's grown up. She isn't the 15 year old Hannah Montana that we were used to seeing on Disney channel. She is now Miley Cyrus. In my opinion she can actually do no wrong in the style department, everything I've seen her wearing I've just stared at in awe wishing I owned at least half of her wardrobe! I just can't get enough of her outfits and I love waiting to see what she is going to wear next.




No comments:

Post a Comment