Sunday, 8 December 2013

CheckMate

Heyy guys! So this past week has been pretty hectic (as usual) which is why I haven't had the chance to upload this outfit post which is from two weeks ago *cries*! Anyway, I got these monochrome trousers from Asos and I must admit the minute I got them I couldn't wait to wear them! I lovee them, I had been looking for a pair of patterned trousers for this winter, something to jazz up my outfit and stop me from being all 'blacked out' (even though I'm kinda wearing alot of black ha).













































Coat - Dorothy Perkins, Turtle Neck Dress (worn as a top) - eBay, Trousers - Asos, Boots - New Look, Bag - Zara

3 comments:

  1. Love those trousers; you styled them up really nicely
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/my-entry-what-am-wearing-to-amsterdam.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well better late than never. The trousers are what definitely makes this outfit. There's nothing wrong with all black either. I think its super chic and sexy.
    -Dominique Jazell
    www.dominiquejazell.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete