Monday, 30 December 2013

Lady In Red

Heyy guys! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas. I know I did. I was too full up to even lift a finger. I went out over the weekend for a friend of mine's birthday. I decided to keep my ensemble pretty simple but still chic, by pairing my shirt with a leather mini skirt. I think it works pretty well with the shirt if I must say so myself. I like the contrast with the smart, sophisticated shirt and then the edginess of the leather skirt.




















Shirt - Hand me down, Skirt - Matalan, Clutch - DIY, Heels - H&M

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit; love the shirt.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/pastel-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. red is gorgeous at this time of the year! love the outfit! x

    www.allthingsfashionandcreativity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that haha. Thanks x

      Delete
  3. your shoes are to die for, i love them! Please check out my new post: Winter coats inspiration on http://tfmbe.blogspot.be/ Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete